Free blog ping

Friday 22 March 2013

moment of life

immobilize
stunned
stoned
frozen
not moving.

with my two palms supporting my cheeks
my eyes thrown to the distant
without focus
dragging feeling just like a chain
pulling me down
bit by bit
down
down
and further down
to the unknown.

why do i have this gusty feeling
twirling
and twirling inside me
uncomfortable
and uneasy
just like a sinking ship
with no hope to see the shore
down
down
and down
to the bottom of the sea.

glimpse of the sun brings light of hope
just like the weather
at times it rains
at times it cloudy and gloomy
when the sun shines
gone were the rain
and gone were the dark clouds
and it is the time to celebrate.

moment of life
sometimes it just so unpredictable...

...


Kalau Suka LIKE le..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menarik di PING BUSUK

Free blog ping