Free blog ping

Saturday 2 February 2013

wordless...

today i choose not to talk too much.. since early in the morning i just shut my mouth  doing all my household chores without making any sound...

the moment i spoke is just to remind my youngest son, farhat to hurry up for his extra class in school...

and also answering my good friend`s phone call..  also to my daughter.. asking me to transfer some money to her account...

at certain times it better for me not to talk. not that i am done with talking but it is better to let my action speak. i am not protesting on anything nor do i try to have my way by being silence... only today i dont feel like talking..

there must be a reason...

yes. there must be a reason.  i am just letting my mouth to rest. all this while i have talk too much and i might have hurt other people`s feeling.. and by talking too much i might also hurt myself by discovering certain things that makes me miserable and angry at the same time...

feeling is very delicate... that should be handle with care. it`so fragile... and words can be your worst enemy...


and for today i choose to be silence...action without words...


Kalau Suka LIKE le..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menarik di PING BUSUK

Free blog ping